AAA Battery Service
More than just a jump-start, AAA can keep you on the go with mobile battery services in many areas! We come to you, so battery testing and replacement is fast and convenient, at home, at work, or at roadside. You can even set an appointment in the greater Denver metro and Boulder areas.
AAA’s Mobile Battery Service includes:
- On-the-scene battery testing with state of the art diagnostic equipment
- On-the-spot battery replacement if needed
- Exclusive AAA member prices
- A competitive, nationwide warranty and freshness guarantee
How it works
When a AAA member calls for assistance in the covered area, and the problem is believed to be battery-related, or when a member sets a battery appointment, a Battery Service van will be dispatched. A trained technician equipped with diagnostic tools will accurately test the battery. If the battery needs to be replaced, the technician can sell and install one on the spot. Battery service vans carry batteries that will properly fit 90% of all cars, SUV’s and light trucks on the road. If a Battery Service vehicle responds to your call and a battery is purchased, the response will not count toward your included annual roadside assistance calls.
We’ll get you started and keep you going. It’s that simple!
AAA Battery Instant Quote
To get a replacement battery quote, please Click on the link bellow – than select the Make, Model, Year, and Engine of your vehicle from the menu.
As a AAA member, there is no extra charge for testing and installing a new battery. Your only cost would be the battery, should you choose to buy one.*
For Battery Quote – Click here
|Need battery service RIGHT NOW*?
Or Request Roadside Assistance Online. If you prefer, you can Set an Appointment to have your battery tested in the greater Denver metro and Boulder areas.
* The Battery Testing and Installation Service program is currently available in the greater Denver Metro area, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock, Lafayette, Louisville, Monument, Parker, and Pueblo. Some specific year, make, and models are extra labor intensive installs and may require an additional labor surcharge.
** When calling 800-AAA-HELP (800-222-4357), your location may be obtained to route your call to the nearest AAA Roadside Assistance Center.