June 22, 2020
For the past several weeks, we’ve been working tirelessly to prepare each of our 11 retail locations to welcome you back with every, single precaution in place to protect your health and safety. We’ve made that happen. We’re excited to announce all of our stores are now open!
We can’t wait to see you again. To improve your experience when you do visit, we want to let you know some of the changes you can expect in our stores – all of which are based off expert guidance, government rules and regulations, and best practices developed across the retail industry as we adapt to this new normal.
Your safety is our top priority.
- If you’re not feeling well or exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you stay at home. We’d be delighted to help you out by phone.
- All store visitors will be required to wear a mask. If you don’t have a mask, we’ll happily give you one! And, rest assured: Our staff will be wearing masks, too.
- If you’d like disposable gloves during your visit, we’ll happily provide them.
- Our friendly staff will check you in when you arrive. If there’s a wait, we’ll provide you with a few different waiting options.
- Our store occupancy will be limited to maximize your space to browse and interact with our staff, and social distancing measures will be in place – including floor decals and markers.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed for your protection.
- Our stores now undergo a regular, extensive sanitization process – above and beyond our normal, thorough cleaning protocols. Additional cleanings will take place between transactions, and at the beginning and end of each business day.
- Our staff will be following strict hygiene protocols for handwashing and sanitization.
So, what’s this mean for you? As always, you’ll receive the world-class, one-on-one treatment you’ve come to expect from AAA – whether you’re visiting to meet with an insurance or travel professional or just to pick up some maps for your next great road trip.
Still, in accordance with federal, state, and local rules and guidelines, not every employee will be coming back to their retail location all at once. That means if you’re hoping to work with a specific person on our team, make sure to call ahead to plan out your visit with them.
And if you’re not ready to come in for a visit yet, never fear: The complete range of our travel, insurance, and automotive services are available by phone at 303-753-8800 and online, right here at AAA.com. Thanks for visiting!
Emergency Roadside Assistance
- During road service calls, AAA service providers will be limiting physical contact with members – so please understand if we are unable to shake your hand when we arrive to you and your vehicle.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for novel Coronavirus, please inform our dispatchers when you place your call for Emergency Roadside Assistance so that we can take the necessary precautions for employee and member safety.
- Most of the time, we can get your vehicle running without a tow. If you think you will need a tow, we ask that you make arrangements for alternate transportation. For your protection, and the protection of our service providers, you will not be allowed to ride with the service driver to the tow destination to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations by the CDC and other relevant authorities.
- We are here for you and will do our best to assist you in securing a ride should it be required.
At AAA Colorado, we’re here to help you get moving again. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Thanks for being a member,