Term Life Insurance
When you think about what you treasure most in life, it’s the people you love and want to protect.
Term Life insurance provides you with added peace of mind knowing your loved ones are protected if something happens to you during the term period. It is generally the least expensive type of life insurance you can purchase.
- Competitive term life insurance rates
- Select from 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years of coverage
- Premiums remain level for the duration of the policy
- Coverage available from $100,000
Additional Coverage Options:
- Return of Premium Rider - Receive 100% of your premiums back at the end of the term period if coverage is not used.*
- Children’s Term Rider - Add up to $20,000 of life insurance protection per child.
- Disability Waiver of Premium Rider - Ensures your premiums will be waived while you are disabled, as defined in the rider.
Whole Life & Universal Life Insurance
- Whole Life insurance is the perfect solution if you’re looking for permanent life-long coverage with fixed premiums
- Universal Life insurance allows you to take advantage of lifetime coverage with flexible premiums and competitive rates
*Return of Premium (ROP) Benefit is provided under the Intermediate Period Endowment Benefit Rider. Some exclusions apply. ROP benefit is not available with 10-year Term policy.
Term Policy Form Series: ICC11-1201, TL-1201; Return of Premium Rider Form Series: ICC11-1207IPE, TL-1207IPE.
Life insurance underwritten and annuities offered by our affiliate, AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, Michigan. AAA Life Insurance Company is licensed in all states except New York. California Certificate of Authority #07861. Products and their features may not be available in all states. ALAN-20641-712-XX.