Monthly Payment Plan
AAA Colorado now has a convenient monthly payment option! This is a great option to split up the cost of your AAA membership dues across the year instead of paying once annually. Here’s what you need to know when you choose monthly payments:
- When you sign up for monthly payments, you are agreeing to a full year membership with AAA Colorado.
- Your account is automatically charged each month after you sign up – no need to remember to send in payment each month.
- A small fee of $1 per month is added to your monthly payment amount.
- You must pay with a credit card (or debit card) with this plan.
- At your annual renewal, you will be sent new cards, but the monthly payment will continue to be automatic unless you choose to cancel. Just let us know 15 days prior to your annual AAA membership expiration (the expiration date on your AAA card).
Joining with Monthly Payments
The cost you see on the join page is the annual cost. When you get to the payment options, you can choose monthly payments, and you will see that cost which includes the $1 monthly convenience fee. (Not currently available on gift membership purchases.)
Renewing with Monthly Payments
If you are already a AAA Colorado member and would like to change to monthly payments at your renewal, here is how. Once you log in, go ahead and click pay, then you can select the monthly payment option in the payment screen. The amount you see for the monthly payment includes the $1 monthly convenience fee.