Specialists in Commercial Towing
Commercial grade towing requires another level of skill. Knowing that time spent off the road is lost revenue to the client, we know time is of the essence.
- Coverage follows the fleet vehicle, no matter who is driving
- Tire changes
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout service
- Battery service available in Front Range only (Colorado Springs to Fort Collins). Includes test, replace, and recycle of old battery. Plus, an annual complimentary battery inspection for each subscription vehicle.
- Mechanical first aid:
- We’ll make minor adjustments (not requiring parts or supplies) in an effort to get you back on the road.
- Towing up to 10 miles to either a location designated by you or to a AAA Auto Repair facility. Additional fees may apply after 10 miles.
Contact Rocky Mountain Roadside Services for an instant response to all commercial towing emergencies and receive professional attention from start to finish. Call 720-961-7677
Peace of mind is in your future knowing you’ve got Rocky Mountain Roadside Services, powered by AAA, just a phone call away.
Benefits of services include:
- Trained professional technicians
- Annual battery checkup for every vehicle in your fleet (available in the Front Range only)
- Complete satisfaction in knowing RMRS will manage your fleet emergencies from start to finish
- Subscription and COD services available
We specialize in assisting the following types of fleet vehicles in the time of need:
- Hospitality shuttle vehicles and buses
- HVAC, plumbing, electrical vehicles
- Delivery vehicles (couriers, catering, floral)
- Construction trades service vehicles
- Emergency service vehicles