Specialists In Commercial Towing With Over 100 Years Of Experience
Contact Rocky Mountain Roadside Services for a quick response to all commercial roadside assistance and towing emergencies. You will receive professional attention from start to finish.
Roadside Assistance & Towing
Service applies to properly licensed and insured commercial four-wheeled motor vehicles, pleasure or recreational type (vans, campers, and motorhomes) used for business purposes, if those services, by RMRS, can be safely delivered.
Services provided within the service territory:
- Coverage follows the fleet vehicle, no matter who is driving
- Tire changes
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout service
- Battery service available in Front Range only (Colorado Springs to Fort Collins). Includes test, replace, and recycle of old battery. Plus, an annual complimentary battery inspection for each subscription vehicle.
- Mechanical first aid:
- We’ll make minor adjustments (not requiring parts or supplies) in an effort to get you back on the road.
- Towing up to 10 miles to either a location designated by you or to a AAA Auto Repair facility. Additional fees may apply after 10 miles.
Size and Limitation Requirements:
Vehicle weight may not exceed a GVW of 32,000 pounds, a height of 11' 6", a lenght of 40' and a width of 8'.
Throughout the state of Colorado.
Service outside the defined border may be possible. Availability and fees will be quoted at time of service request.
If Your Vehicle Breaks Down
- Pull off the road. Exit on to the far right shoulder and remain with the vehicle, unless the area is unsafe. Do not risk personal injury by attempting to push it to a safe location. Make note of your surroundings, landmarks, buildings, and road signs.
- Alert other motorists. Turn on emergency flashers, use flares, or raise your vehicle’s hood.
- Call 720-961-RMRS (720-961-7677). If you’re safely out of traffic, make the call from inside your vehicle. Be prepared to provide your name and subscriber number (if available); the telephone number from which you are calling; the exact location of the vehicle; the year, make, model, color, and license plate number of the vehicle; and description of the problem.
- Remain with the vehicle. RMRS requires the driver to be with the vehicle when providing service. If you’re unable to remain with the vehicle due to safety concerns, alternative arrangements can be made.
- Stay calm. As soon as you call RMRS, you can rest assured that help is on the way. When the driver arrives, verify that he was sent by RMRS and provide him with your Subscriber Card (if available).
- Canceling requested service. Please call back to cancel your service request if you no longer need roadside assistance.
- Your service experience. Calls placed to our 24-hour rescue centers are recorded to ensure the quality of service and to assist in addressing any concerns.
RMRS offers two great pricing options for you:
- Emergency roadside assistance on a cash on delivery basis.
- A subscription service with discounted rates.
Call 720-961-RMRS for more details and see which plan is best for you.