The Travel Insider: Dream, plan, PREPARE!
Preparing for your trip should be fun and exciting! As a former flight attendant, I’ve seen my fair share of people traveling with the wrong luggage and travel accessories on their trip. My job with AAA Colorado is to make sure every AAA Colorado Travel Store carries the right products, with the best quality, for every cruise, tour, and vacation you want to take. I love my job! As partners in your journey, our AAA Travel Store experts will ensure you’re ready to travel with confidence and peace of mind. Here’s how:
Recommend overlooked, must-have essentials
We offer a variety of products in our stores to suit your needs:
- Luggage I’ve learned the hard way—DON’T skimp on luggage! We have a great selection of lightweight, yet durable, luggage that will roll through airports with ease. Plus, to avoid additional airline fees, you don’t want to add any extra weight using heavier, outdated bags.
- Homeopathic preventatives No Jet Lag is a safe and natural way to help you stay alert, so you can hit the ground running when you get to your destination.
- Clothing Want to “blend in” with the locals? We have options for wherever your travels take you.
- Comfort items We have more than just neck pillows for breezing through that 12-hour flight from Denver to Rome, though we have those, too.
- Power solutions We have power banks to keep you cell phones charged when not near an outlet, as well as a selection of power converters when traveling overseas.
- Day bags These offer a comfortable, secure way to bring your belongings for easy, hands-free sightseeing.
Our experts can advise you on the local etiquette and any safety considerations for your destination.
TSA locks are a great way to keep your luggage secure when flying. TSA agents can unlock your checked bags for inspection. However, when you’re flying internationally, you should remove the locks from your luggage, as they are not accessible by officials outside the U.S., and they may be destroyed in order to review the contents of your luggage.
Wherever your travels take you, we’ll make sure that you’re equipped for the best vacation ever. One of my favorite sayings when traveling is, “We’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time!”