Many destinations require negative COVID tests before admitting travelers – and it's the right thing to do, no matter where you're traveling.
Keeping Members Safe Is What We Do
Be Prepared for Your Trip with a COVID-19 Screening
AAA is pleased to offer a valuable service to our members with near-term travel plans to receive a COVID-19 screen. The non-invasive, PCR swab-based test was developed by Avellino Lab USA, Inc., a CLIA-certified lab and is authorized by the FDA under the Emergency Use Authorization. Pre-registration is required, and results are provided within 24-72 hours.*
Protect yourself, your loved ones and others before your trip with a COVID-19 Screen at AAA Colorado’s Denver Tech Center location. Providing negative COVID-19 test results can meet many travel destination requirements for visiting tourists. Make an appointment on select days and times on the COVID-19 appointment calendar. Pricing is $75 per COVID-19 test.
Here's How it Works:
- Pick your appointment time for a COVID-19 Screen. Book one appointment per person
- Complete the pre-registration form through the link provided in your appointment confirmation email. **Please note: Failure to pre-register may delay or prohibit the ability to perform your screen
- Arrive at AAA’s Denver Tech Center location at 6061 S Willow Drive, Greenwood Village, CO 80111. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time
- Check in with a health care provider in the designated area of the parking lot
- Health care provider collects swab sample from the patient’s nose
- Health care provider ships patient’s sample to laboratory for results
- Lab conducts testing and prepares patient report
- Lab sends the results directly to you, in 24 – 72 hours
*A polymerase chain reaction (PCR) swab-based test is very accurate when properly performed by a health care professional, and is more reliable than the rapid test.
Get Ready to Travel
At AAA, we know that a little early preparation can make your next trip as hassle-free as possible.
All AAA members and non-members can prep a little easier at select AAA locations, saving you time and stress on your next adventure.
TSA PreCheck Enrollment
Enrolling in this program keeps travelers moving forward through airport security by eliminating the need to remove light jackets, shoes, belts, laptops and compliant liquids during the airport-screening process.
To enroll, you must present a government-issued ID and proof of citizenship (passport or birth certificate) and complete a 10-minute fingerprinting process.
Once approved, you’ll receive a KTN (Known Traveler Number), which will give you access to TSA PreCheck expedited airport security lines for 5 years at a cost of $85.
To get TSA PreCheck Approved:
- Visit www.identogo.com
- Click on "Start Application Now!"
- Follow steps 1-3 in filling out the application
- Step 4 is creating an appointment - enter your zip code
- Select a "Pop-Up: AAA" location that is most convenient for you
- Be sure to bring the appropriate documentation to your scheduled appointment