New England's Fall Foliage
Tour in Style with Insight Vacations
Embark on a peak-color, autumnal journey through picturesque Northeast regions of the US. Enjoy the crisp air, plush forests and serene lakes while taking in the magnificant, colorful hues. You will start your tour delving into Historic Beantown (Boston), as you follow the red-brick Freedom Trail. You’ll visit the celebrated Vermont village of Woodstock and historic Bretton Woods. Perhaps you will want to take a selfie or two standing near the Silver Cascade waterfall, or in front of the gorgeous backdrops of Mount Washington. The ocean drive in Kennebunkport will reveal fabulous homes of the rich and famous, all the while staying at the best locations yourself throughout your entire journey. Make sure you have your batteries charged because you will want to be snapping photos of the autumn leaves in shades of red, yellow, purple, black, blue, orange, magenta, and brown. There really is no better time to be on an Insight coach — with their large windows and extra space. No matter where you are sitting, you will be positioned well to take those
memorable photos. As a bonus to your colorful journey, you may take notice of the Boston area commemorating the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower landing. It truly is an exciting time to be in the Northeast.
- North Woods Naturalist available to discuss wildlife and ecology
- Boston’s red-brick Freedom Trail
- Stockbridge’s Norman Rockwell Museum
- Woodstock’s famous covered bridge
- Quechee Gorge and the White Mountains
- Waterbury’s Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory
- Insight’s luxury, spacious 40-seat coach with AC and Wi-Fi
- 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners with wine
Price based on double occupancy.