Hawaii Vacation Packages
Choosing the best trip for you.
There is a perfect Hawaiian experience for every traveler and an abundance of vacation options to choose from. Stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, historic sites, a warm aloha spirit, and tasty island cuisine - it’s a traveler’s paradise. These are AAA Colorado’s top-recommended Hawaii trips.
Three Islands Featuring Oahu, Kauai, and Maui
January 2021 – April 2021 dates available.
Embrace the spirit of “Aloha” on a leisurely three-island tour of Hawaii featuring three-night stays each in Oahu, Kauai and Maui.
- “Remember Pearl Harbor” and visit the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Take a cruise along Wailua River.
- Visit the largest Hawaiian coffee estate in Kauai and learn about the coffee bean’s journey from tree to cup.
- See Waimea Canyon, the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” In Maui.
- Stroll through the historic streets at the old royal capital of Lahaina, once home of the world’s largest whaling fleets.
- Experience a traditional Polynesian luau – just one of your stops in paradise.
Small Ship Adventure
2020 – 2022 dates available.
Explore four islands in seven days on a small cruise ship. One of the best parts of sailing on a small 36 passenger ship is the size of the ship allows for stops in destinations inaccessible to large cruise ships.
- Watch whales and dolphins swim alongside the boat.
- Spend almost every day in the water, kayaking, swimming, and snorkeling.
- Find the best spots to snorkel alongside sea turtles and surrounded by coral gardens and neon-colored fish.
- Water play, waterfalls, lava fields, and talking with locals – you’ve never lived aloha quite like this.
2020-2022 dates available.
This four-island adventure will take you to Oahu, Maui, Hawaii, and Kauai, where you’ll explore awe-inspiring volcanoes, royal beaches, and the sleeping giant mountain ridge.
- Visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Experience a rare opportunity to see manta rays underwater.
- Breathe in the rich aromas of coffee during a visit to a local coffee plantation with a local specialist.
- Take a sightseeing trip to Waimea Canyon State Park in Kauai.
- Enjoy the option of taking a helicopter tour over the most geologically active volcano on earth, the famous Kilauea volcano, or spending the day whale watching.
Luxurious Hawaiian Escape
January 2021 – November 2021 dates available.
From Oahu to Hawaii, Maui to Kauai, this is a truly unique Hawaiian experience filled with authentic local treasures, lush rain forests, majestic waterfalls, palm-fringe beaches, and a truly relaxing stays in luxurious resorts.
- In Hawaii, enjoy a private visit to award-winning, family owned-and-operated, Kona Coffee Farm.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest volcano, where you’ll stop at Thurston Lava Tube.
- See the Lao Needle State Monument in Maui.
- Enjoy dinner at the eponymous Roy Waikiki in Kauai.
- Experience a guided visit to historic Pearl Harbor National Monument in Oahu.
The Best of Hawaii
2021 – 2022 dates available.
Special tropical touches await on a classic four-island tour across Hawaii – including ocean-view rooms at luxury beachfront resorts.
- Sail on a private catamaran at sunset on the Big Island.
- Hear an ecology lecture on Kauai.
- Enjoy a hands-on gourmet cooking experience and an evening at a traditional Hawaiian luau on Maui.
- Experience an adventure aboard an outrigger canoe off Waikiki Beach.
- Take a tour a coffee farm on the Big Island complete with Kona coffee tasting.
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial, built over the remains of the fallen WWII battleship in Pearl Harbor.
2020 – 2022 dates available.
Savour the rich history on offer in Hawaii, and visit Honolulu, Kona, and Maui on this country explorer, island hop trip.
- Discover Kona coffee on a plantation tour.
- See a special presentation on the island’s manta rays.
- Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch.
- Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii.
- Experience the volcanic energy at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.