The Oceania Cruises Experience
Each of voyage is an invitation to discover your next travel story and reignite your passions. Experience faraway places that you have always dreamed of. Encounter new ways of looking at the world and travel to the far corners of the globe. Savor your experience with imaginative insider tours that immerse you in the heart of the destination’s culinary and cultural traditions.
Miami to Miami
Beaches & Bays
This alluring Eastern Caribbean voyage makes the perfect end-of-winter escape. The lap of warm aquamarine waters, the seductive sway of palms trees and the incredible tropical adventures in six unique ports make for an unforgettable getaway.
- Hop on a Wave Runner for a guided adventure through the Berry Islands near Great Stirrup Cay
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at a chocolate museum on an excursion that also includes the chance to shop for local crafts, cigars and rum in Punta Cana
- Outside Philipsburg, experience the Pirate Sky Ride chairlift, which offers stunning 360-degree views of St. Maarten and several neighboring islands
- From Gustavia, enjoy a day on a catamaran, where you can loll in the sun and play in the sea
Papeete to Papeete
Legends to Lagoons
Be warned that you may experience sensory overload on this journey through the islands of French Polynesia, where warm breezes, fragrant flowers, delicious local foods, laughing voices and pleasing panoramas abound.
- Zip around Papeete on a guided Segway tour of this capital city’s market, historical attractions and more
- Snorkel the balmy, turquoise waters of Fakarava, an atoll with fewer than 1,000 permanent residents
- Learn Nuku Hiva’s traditional culinary technique in which food is cooked using the heat of volcanic stones and then savor the island’s fresh seafood
- Challenge yourself to find words to describe the unmatched beauty of the sun setting in Bora Bora on a late-afternoon lagoon cruise
Lima to Buenos Aires
TRANSCEND THE ORDINARY
From the seaside playground of Punta del Este to the iridescent blues and greens of the Chilean Fjords to the mysterious Nazca Lines, this voyage provides opportunities for exceptional experiences from start to finish.
- Take a scenic drive from Montevideo to the Juanicó winery, where you will taste a selection of award-winning wines with a delicious lunch of traditional foods
- Spend two magical days admiring the indescribable beauty of the fjords of Chile
- From Coquimbo, clear your head on an excursion to the Elqui Valley, known for its unpolluted atmosphere, before going to a handicraft market selling pottery, alpaca wool articles and more
- Head to the Pisco Airport for a flight over the Nazca Lines, drawings cut into the desert floor between 500 BC and 500 AD that are best appreciated from an altitude
Cape Town to Perth
Safaris to Temples
FUN FROM START TO FINISH
Whether you look high or low, you will find dazzling sights and a broad range of fun activities to enjoy as you make your way from the African continent across the Indian Ocean to Asia.
- Reach the top of the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban by foot or take the facility’s SkyCar for an expansive 360-degree panorama
- Depart Pointe des Galets to see the intriguing lava tunnels near Saint-Philippe on Réunion Island
- Enjoy an evening visit to Rangoon’s Shwedagon Pagoda, an awe-inspiring, jewel-encrusted, 326-foot-tall Buddhist temple
- After a short drive from Phuket, board a speedboat from which to snorkel the pristine waters and see abundant underwater life at Koh Khai Nok
Miami to Barcelona
Awe of the Atlantic
On this voyage, you not only will call on some gorgeous ports but also will have the opportunity to grasp the grand scale of the world’s second-largest ocean, which is best done by traversing it.
- Glide over a colorful reef, abundant marine life and a sunken ship in a glass-bottom boat at the Royal Naval Dockyard in Bermuda
- From Funchal, enjoy a leisurely tour of Madeira’s rugged southern coast, which includes spectacular views
- Discover the breadth of architect Antonio Gaudí’s impact on Barcelona with a visit to three of his most stunning designs, including the Sagrada Familia
- Savor the flavors of southern France on a culinary tour that takes you from Monte Carlo to the food and flower market in Nice and lunch in the medieval village of Eze