AAA Recommended trips
Ocean cruises are resuming sailings, and more departures are being offered in 2021. The Caribbean, Europe, Iceland, and even cruises around the world are now available. To make sure you’re informed, prepared, and protected when booking a cruise, AAA Travel experts are up to date on the latest safety protocols, requirements, and availabilities.
Discover the colonial history and natural beauty of the subtropical island of Bermuda. This 8-day Viking ocean cruise will sail the Atlantic ocean and give you an opportunity to explore this relaxing and beautiful island.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise by catamaran as you trace the shores of Bermuda’s stunning bays
- Play a round of golf, or relax and soak up the sun on the ink sands of one of Bermuda’s renowned beaches
- Explore the cobblestone streets and colorful facades of St. George’s, the oldest settlement in the new World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy the natural wonders that dot this island’s East End, including Tobacco Bay and Crystal Cave
- Visit the Royal Naval Dockyard, a British Royal Navy stronghold for two centuries
Iceland’s Majestic Landscapes
2023 dates available
From Norway, travel to the end of the North Sea and beyond to unlock mysteries of the far north and experience nature at its most magnificent. Meet the people who thrive on the water’s edge of the Faroe archipelago, and encounter polar fox, tern, eider ducks and members of the whale family in Iceland’s majestic, distant north.
- Visit Norway and explore the ancient city of Bergen with deep Viking roots, the spectacular views of Flam, Alesund’s colorful Art Nouveau facades, and Geiranger, the gateway to some of coastal Norway’s most magnificent natural treasures
- Explore the Faroe Islands, rich in Viking history, dramatic mountains and fjords
- Travel to Sydisfjordur, Iceland and walk along streets of colorful wooden homes dating back to the 19th century
- Experience the beauty of Akureyri and Isafjordur, Iceland
- Spend several days in Reykjavik, Iceland, one of the world’s cleanest and most eco-friendly cities, and the world’s most northernmost capital city
Antarctica + South Shetland Islands Hosted by Denise Landau
November 26, 2022
Explore one of the world’s top wildlife destinations, with expertly guided Zodiac excursions and shore landings, you’ll encounter a rich variety of penguins, seals, whales and marine birds.
- Travel with our Antarctic expert, Denise Landau, who has a glacier named in her honor, the “Landau Glacier”
- Sail aboard the luxurious Ocean Victory, an intimate ship offering unmatched comfort and safety in Polar waters with first-in-class luxury amenities
- Experience numerous Zodiac excursions revealing mythic seascapes and terrain of the wild and pristine coast of the Antarctic Peninsula
- Discover Tierra del Fuego National Park at the End of the World, a land of mountains, sea coasts, forests, and waterways
- 29 meals and open bar on board the ship
Rockin’ The Caribbean
February 12, 2023
Voted the #1 Fun Oldies Cruise in the USA with an amazing line up of your favorite artists, lots of dancing and Old Time Rock & Roll. Sail on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Seas and enjoy private group experience offer.
- Enjoy private concerts and dancing with a list of living legends including Jon “Bowzer” Bauman and Johnny Contardo (formerly of Sha Na Na)
- Visit Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, nestled by the ocean with a mountainous backdrop, a lively pier, colorful shops, and opulent homes from the 1800s
- Visit Blackbeard’s Castle, built in 1670, or take in panoramic views at the Mountain Top rising over 1500 feet above sea level in St. Thomas
- Travel back in time while exploring centuries old ruins in St. Maarten
- Hop on the West Indies’ last railway – double-decker railcars that travel along a line built a century ago to transport sugarcane across St. Kitts
7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day
2022 dates available
Leave from Miami, Florida and travel to Mexico and Honduras, with a final stop at Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas.
- Experience an abundance of fun on Symphony of the Seas℠ , racing waterslides and a Splashaway Bay℠ water park
- Travel to Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico for a relaxing and enjoyable beach day
- Spend the day in Roatan, Honduras, a tropical paradise with white-sand beaches, traditional fishing villages and bustling markets
- Experience the beautiful beaches, coral reefs and turquoise waters of Cozumel Mexico
- Enjoy Perfect Day at CocoCay, a private island filled with sun-soaked adventures and larger-than-life thrills, or peaceful waterfront spots
7-day Greek Enchantment
2022 dates available
This 7-day cruise to Greece begins in Venice and swirls to incredible Adriatic isles. Enjoy sun-washed days in Split (Trogir), Korcula, Thíra (Santorini), Rhodes, and Kusadasi (Ephesus). Complete the journey in Athens.
- Enjoy Split and Korcula, Croatia, islands with small-town charms and covered in pine trees, olive groves and vineyards, with a dramatic views of the Adriatic Sea
- Spend a day in Santorini, Greece immersing yourself in the art, food, and legendary wines of this island that some believe may have been the site of the lost civilization of Atlantis
- Explore Rhodes, Greece, an island with incredible natural beauty, from the mountain heights down to the gorgeous beaches and coves
- Experience Kusadasi, Turkey, the gateway to one of the most legendary cities of the world: Ephesus
- Travel to Athens and the Acropolis and visit the most famous temple of the Ancient City, the Parthenon
Alaska Cruise Tour
2023 dates available
Enjoy a top-rated voyage of the Glaciers Alaska cruise vacation with two glacier-viewing experiences during your time on board.
- Enjoy scenic rail travel from the ship to the lodge via the exclusive Direct-to-the-Wilderness rail service
- Spend three or more nights on land at Princess Wilderness Lodges located riverside near legendary national parks
- Experience prime viewing spots on scenic cruises at Hubbard Glacier and College Fjord
- Discover the rich Native heritage of Ketchikan, including the world’s oldest collection of totem poles at Totem Heritage Center