Shades of Ireland
From vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast and onwards to Derry, experience all the charms of Ireland on this magical tour of the Emerald Isle. Live like royalty during an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle. Uncover the legend of the Titanic at Belfast’s famed Titanic Experience. Choose from a selection of Derry’s best restaurants with our Diner’s Choice program. See the Atlantic from the stunning 700-foot Cliffs of Moher. Tour the walled city of Derry. Stand on the awe-inspiring Giant’s Causeway. Experience the world-famous beauty of the Ring of Kerry. Enjoy tea and scones on a traditional family farm. Explore Dublin with a local guide – either by foot or on a panoramic city tour – it’s your choice! See beautiful Killarney from your seat on an Irish jaunting car. Journey to historic Blarney Castle, lean back and kiss its famous stone!
AAA Members receive an additional $50 off per person!
- 17 meals, including 11 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Be treated to a farewell dinner at a castle!
- Experience the Ring of Kerry, one of the world's great coastal roads
- Experience the daily life of an Irish family during a visit to a local farm
- See the stunning 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher
- Kiss the famed Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle
- See Northern Ireland's famous phenomenon — the spectacular Giant's Causeway
- Explore Northern Ireland's historic cities of Derry and Belfast
Rates are per person, land only and subject to change. The jaunting car ride and/or boat cruise are included, weather permitting. While AAA Colorado intends to provide a group escort on this departure, it is dependent on the number of participants. The decision to send an escort will be made as we near the departure date.